ReportAlert.info - Repsol (MCE:REP) publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report
July 11, 2013 /3BL Media/ - Repsol has published its 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report. Here are some of the main actions and initiatives carried out during last year to improve its performance in relation to society, the economy and the environment.
You can access the complete report at: http://memorias.repsol.com/memoria2012/en/responsabilidadCorporativa/presentacion.html
Some of the most important milestones in the report include:
- As part of its commitment to safety, once again this year lost time injury frequency rate for employee and contractor staff decreased by more than 15% compared with last year, and by more than 35% compared with the data for five years ago.
- Repsol keep working in its low carbon strategy, having achieved our GHG emission reduction objective for the period 2006-2013, one year ahead of schedule thanks to the reductions coming from investments and operational improvements across all our Company operations.
- To achieve its commitment to sustainable development is essential to maintain ethical behavior. In 2012, Repsol reviewed and updated its Ethics and Conduct Regulation.
- The company is working in the implementation of a continuous process of due diligence, in order to integrate human rights aspects in the evaluation processes of its investment projects and business relations.
- Repsol aims to contribute to the welfare and progress of the communities with which it interacts. The company has a team of more than 40 people to dialogue and interact with indigenous communities.
- The company seeks personal development and talent, integration, diversity and reconciliation of the people who are Repsol. The number of people who telework amounts to 1037, 42% more than the previous year.
If you have any suggestions or questions please use Repsol’s mailbox "Repsol listens", also available on its website http://www.repsol.com/es_en/corporacion/responsabilidad-corporativa/contactos-rc/
Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) has confirmed an A application level according to the guidelines in its version G3.1, including the supplement for the Oil & Gas sector. The report has also been verified by an independent external entity, Deloitte, who has reviewed and evaluated the report's balance, integrity and responsiveness.