Guy Houseman

Consumers Energy Employee’s Memory Helps Save Dog From Michigan House Fire

Press Release

HOWELL, Mich., Aug. 21, 2018 /3BL Media/ – Consumers Energy Howell industrial gas service worker Guy Houseman is a dedicated employee and devoted animal lover. Those two traits recently played a key role that resulted in a lifesaving effort of the four-legged kind.

A 26-year employee, Houseman is responsible for performing gas leak investigations and appliance repairs out of Consumers Energy’s Howell service center. He was on call the night of July 3 and responded to an emergency request to shut natural gas off at a house fire on Coon Lake Road in Howell.

Subscribe to Guy Houseman