Seven more reasons to put the CBSR Summit on your calendar!
Make the most of your Summit experience by participating in interactive workshops on October 20 and October 22. Gain tools and takeaways that build on your CSR knowledge. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from CBSR advisors, special guests and fellow practitioners. Topics include:
• Moving Beyond the Anecdote: The Business Case for CSR
• The Essentials of Cross-Sector Partnership: Sharing Risks and Opportunities
• Integrating CSR into Corporate DNA across operations and borders
• Excelling in CSR Reporting 2.0: Focusing on what matters and making sure people hear about it!
• CSR Governance: Assessing Ownership and Accountability of Sustainability at your Organization
• Stakeholder Mapping and Engagement: Learning How to Focus Your Approach
• Measuring the Business and Community Impact of Corporate Community Involvement
To learn more and register for pre- and post-Summit workshops, for the Summit agenda and speakers, and to register for the October 21st Summit, visit www.cbsr.ca/summit
Summit speaker Chris Jarvis of 3BL Media and Realized Worth interviews Summit Chair Claude Ouimet on the value of collaboration
to InterfaceFLOR's sustainability efforts.
Listen to the podcast here