Discuss the Most Relevant Issues in CR at the COMMIT!Forum and Let Your Voice Be Heard.
The COMMIT!Forum Issue Tables provide a relaxed setting for attendees to share their knowledge and insights on the most relevant corporate responsibility issues.
As an attendee, you can attend this unique, intimate setting to discuss, debate, and share knowledge on the below issues. Each table will be chaired by an issue expert who will help guide and facilitate the conversation.
Issue Tables Include:
- Conflict Minerals – Lessons Learned and Planning for 2014 and Beyond
- Sustainable Investing
- Investing in Energy
- Cyber Security
- Waste Management
- Water Risk
- 3rd Party Assurance
- Paper Reduction
- Business Ethics and Compliance
- Innovating Sustainable Products and Solutions
- Sustainability in the Whole Supply Chain
- Human Trafficking in the Electronics Industry
- Palm Oil
- Zero Deforestation
Register by Friday, September 30th using ID Code "SEPTSPECIAL" and for $1,495 you will receive NOT ONLY your all-access conference pass to the COMMIT!Forum but also the BrownFlynn Workshop, MGM OPOLY Game Night, and CR Magazine's Responsible CEO of the Year Awards Dinner.