The Most In-Depth EHS & Sustainability Staffing Research Available
- Do you have the right staff levels to manage your EHS&S risks?
- Are you looking to make the business case that you need to hire more people in your EHS&S department?
- Are you in the middle of a merger or acquisition and need to reorganize your EHS&S team?
- Would it be helpful to benchmark the structure and salaries of your EHS&S staff with other Fortune 500 companies?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you will find The National Association of Environmental Management’s (NAEM) EHS & Sustainability Staffing, Structure and Budgets report extremely valuable.
As the leading professional association for environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability decision-makers, NAEM been collecting benchmarking data on the scope and organizational design of the EHS & Sustainability staffing structure since 2004.
NAEM developed the EHS & Sustainability Staffing, Structure and Budgets report to meet the needs of those who are responsible for designing EHS&S functions, creating staffing plans and establishing annual EHS&S budgets. This report provides in-depth data from more than 190 companies from across industry sectors to inform decisions on:
- Reorganizing after a merger or acquisition
- Evaluating your staffing levels relative to your company’s revenue, headcount and level of organizational risk
- Assigning responsibilities across your EHS&S organization
- Understanding how to integrate EHS&S into your company’s operations
- Setting salaries for EHS&S leaders
- Establishing annual budgets
NAEM's EHS & Sustainability Staffing, Structure and Budgets report allows you to benchmark your company's function based on industry, revenue, head count and risk profile. It also provides detailed information on the scope of EHS responsibilities, including the areas where the function is most often collaborative and the relationship between EHS and sustainability within companies today. The report features more than 60 charts on:
- Organizational design
- Reporting structures
- Key roles and responsibilities
To learn more or to purchase a copy today, please visit EHSStaffingreport.org.