Webinar - Engage Stakeholders on Your Purpose-driven Ambition
Businesses are building trust with key stakeholders through their purpose-driven strategy. Communicating your impact and value proposition is critical – both to future success and inspiring customers and communities to act.
In this one-hour debate, four senior leaders are ready to share their strategies, actionable ideas and insights on how your company can build trust and action through your communications.
Join us Thursday, April 4th, at 2:00pm GMT/ 3:00pm CET for our free online webinar with:
- Dagmar van der Plas, Lead of the global Think Forward Initiative, ING
- Rupert Maitland, Senior Director of Corporate Affairs, Kellogg’s
- Andrea Stovin, Director, Global Sustainability Communications, AstraZeneca
- Rasmus N.D. Skov, Head of Sustainability, Ørsted
Key areas will include:
- Hear how to educate the business on the need for transparent, purpose-driven communications
- Discover ways in which your company can demonstrate leadership and purpose among key stakeholders
- Hear practical ideas on how to engage and empower stakeholders to help deliver your impact-driven goals
Can’t join? Sign up anyway to receive the full post-webinar recordings
Candy Telani Anton
Head of Europe
Phone: +44 (0) 207 375 7162