Fair Trade Products Supporting Women
Every day, women throughout the world are denied fair wages, health care, child care, education, and leadership opportunities. They accept less because society tells them they have no other choice. Fair Trade challenges that, making it easy for you to support women and companies helping women succeed while you shop.
We're big believers that ethically-made products can be some of our greatest tools to make a difference. While we work to remove barriers to women's progress, we count on you to buy from Fair Trade brands who position women in positive ways. We celebrate women everywhere who embody the #FairHer mission as role models for gender equality through their words and actions—and yes, that especially includes purchase decisions. If you see the Fair Trade Certified™ seal on a product, you can be sure it adheres to better living and working standards for women everywhere. Behind every Fair Trade product is a story. Here are just a few reasons to shop these Fair Trade brands that support women.
- Shopping with woman-founded brands like LÄRABAR, Pishkesh Market, and Athleta supports women in leadership roles and entire companies enabling women and girls to reach their full potential.
- For every bag of Dillano’s Give Help & Hope Blend coffee sold, $2 is donated to breast cancer research, education, and support services.
- Chocolate bars from Chuao's Enamored collection are wrapped with an empowering message to celebrate who you are, and to spread a little joy your way. Year-round, a portion of their proceeds supports Girls, Inc., a nonprofit that inspires all girls to be strong, smart, and bold.
- Kishé Woman-Grown Coffee is grown exclusively by small-scale women farmers in Guatemala. Kishe believes in empowering women to take leadership roles, producing high quality coffee, and being involved in community development.
- Fair Trade Certification of coconut farms that produce Naked Juice coconut water empowers women in the Philippines to step into leadership roles.
View the full product lineup here.