Final Days to Register for International Women's Day Forum!
We're in the FINAL days to register for International Women's Day Forum! Click here to reserve your spot.
Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and U.S. Department of State for the eighth annual International Women’s Day Forum, “Partner With Purpose: Business for Gender Equality." Gather with the business community, civil society, and government representatives on March 6—7 in Washington, D.C. to advance women’s empowerment around the globe. This is the final week to register, so save your spot today!
Featured speakers include:
- Manisha Singh, Assistant Secretary for Economic & Business Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Elizabeth Gore, President, Alice
- Balaji Ganapathy, Head, Workforce Effectiveness, Tata Consultancy Services
- Kiersten Barnet, Deputy Chief of Staff to the Chairman of Bloomberg LP
- Ambassador Deborah Birx, U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator & U.S. Special Representative for Global Health Diplomacy
- Wade Channell, Senior Economic Growth Advisor for the Office of Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment, USAID
- Pia Wilson-Body, Executive Director, Intel Foundation, and Director, Corporate Affairs Group – Greater Americas, Intel Corporation
- Anne Doyle, Author, Global Speaker, Journalist, Change Agent
- Rajashri Sai, Founder, Impactree, and Partnership Advisor to Swayam Shikshan Prayog, India
PLUS, additional opportunities you won’t want to miss:
Attendees will have the option of participating in small group discussions on organized topics, led by plenary speakers and other experts. Topics include:
- Is Your Company Driving Gender Equality in Your Own Advertising?
- Closing the Gender Digital Divide
- Gender Lens and Measuring Impact
- The Ripple Effect: Water and Women's Empowerment
- Women's Role in Disaster and Humanitarian Response: Improving Impact
- Demystifying Women’s Business Certification and Its Value
- Investing in Women’s Leadership: The Promise of the Private Sector
Meet your peers and potential partners during our networking reception on March 6. The reception will also showcase work from local women-owned businesses, such as Republic Restoratives and Denizen's Brewing Co., and artists featured in SUPERFIERCE.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us March 6—7 in Washington, D.C. to celebrate International Women's Day. Register here.