Ethical Performance Launches CSR Services Directory to Aid Corporations Tackling New U.N. SDGs
NEW YORK, November 19, 2015 /3BL Media/ - With the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goals now formally adopted, Ethical Performance is updating and expanding its international CSR Services Directory to showcase the work and services of social impact organizations worldwide.
Nonprofits, NGOs and service providers seeking to connect with corporations executing on the SDGs are invited to submit listings by Dec. 11. The updated directory will go live in January.
“Ratification of the SDGs in September during the U.N. General Assembly, and the upcoming COP21 climate change conference in Paris, have generated an unprecedented level of interest in the thousands of organizations providing corporate social responsibility and sustainability services,” said Dave Armon, CMO of 3BL Media, which operates Ethical Performance. “The CSR Service Directory has been viewed by many as the definitive one-stop reference, and we’re updating it to assist those who are addressing specific SDGs.”
With content from more than 65 countries, Ethical Performance’s CSR Services Directory 2016 is designed to be function as the ‘who’s who’ among CSR and sustainability service providers.
An interactive, web-based tool, the directory includes contact information for key individuals and websites for each organization. Searchable by organization, geography and category, the directory provides cross-referenced entries in more than 70 categories.
Ethical Performance provides free public access to this important resource as part of its mission to further CSR and sustainability practices in mainstream business.
Located at www.ethicalperformance.com/directory, the directory is managed and edited by the Ethical Performance editorial team.
To ensure its accuracy, entries are updated on a regular basis. To submit a company for the directory email email@example.com or call +44.1227.720900.
Premium Listings are available – including company logo, full contact details and a 200-word descriptor -- at a charge of £195, €265, $305. Entries need to be received by Dec. 11.
To view the current CSR Services Directory, click here.
About Ethical Performance
Founded in 1999 by pioneering environmental journalist and entrepreneur Alistair Townley, in Canterbury, England, Ethical Performance produces a portfolio of online, mobile, email and print publications and services for CSR and socially responsible investment (SRI) professionals:
- The Ethical Performance newsletter, a subscription-based monthly briefing for senior executives, is read by CSR and SRI personnel in large companies and investing institutions in the U.K., Europe and the rest of the world.
- The company’s flagship stakeholder communications service provides reporting companies with an efficient and effective way to publicize their CSR and sustainability reporting.
- Best Practice, a quarterly magazine, compiles a collection of exemplary CR and sustainability programs, presented in case study format for a global CSR audience. Distributed to key opinion formers and decision makers, its focus is on new initiatives and innovative strategies from cross sector global businesses.
- The free Ethical Performance eNewsletter is sent out weekly (news), bi-weekly (vacancies), monthly (issue alert, events) and immediately on release of new CR reports (report alerts).
- Ethicalperformance.com and its mobile platform are updated daily.
- The CSR Professional Services Directory, available since 2005, is a fully searchable online directory.
Ethical Performance was acquired by 3BL Media in August and operates a wholly owned business unit.
About 3BL Media
Founded in 2009, 3BL Media is a corporate communications platform exclusively for the distribution of corporate social responsibility and sustainability news and content. The company works with corporations and non-profits to distribute multi-format media assets through social, traditional and new media channels. 3BL has grown organically and through acquisition, operating a network of focused, authoritative sites including CSRwire, Justmeans, SocialEarth, Ethical Performance and ReportAlert. Content issued by 3BL Media clients also appears on hundreds of thousands of Bloomberg and Reuters terminals.