Leonardo Academy President to Present at the International Sustainable Asset Management Conference
Madison, WI., June 20, 2016 /3BL Media/ — Leonardo Academy announced today that President Michael Arny is scheduled to present at the International Sustainable Asset Management (ISAM) Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. His presentation titled “Using LEED Campus to Multiply Sustainability Achievements for New and Existing Buildings” will take place on June 23rd at 9:45 a.m. The education session will cover the following topics:
1. An overview of LEED Campus and how it fosters increased sustainability on campuses
2. A description of the benefits of using LEED Campus for existing and new buildings to expand sustainability achievements
3. A description of how to apply for LEED Campus for existing and new buildings
4. A description of how to use LEED Campus approved credits to simplify applications for LEED for Existing Buildings and LEED for New Construction certification
5. A case study of the use of LEED Campus for LEED for Existing Buildings and LEED for New Construction certification
Those who attend this one-hour course are eligible to earn one Green Building Council Institute (GBCI) continuing education credit or one American Institute of Architects (AIA) learning unit. Click here to view the full education session schedule.
About Leonardo Academy
Leonardo Academy is a charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing sustainability by leveraging innovative tools and information to motivate the competitive market. By utilizing an interdisciplinary approach to sustainability strategies, education and implementation, we strive to make sustainability practical for everyone.
We develop integrative sustainability solutions designed to enhance the environmental stewardship, social responsibility and economic prosperity of organizations, corporations and individuals. We see a world filled with sustainable opportunities that can transform the way we live today and ensure the prosperity of future generations.