They say blonds have more fun, but as a green living consultant, I'd have to argue, greenies do! Greenies? What's a greenie? Greenies are those living a sustainable lifestyle or living green. As described in our sustainability consulting practice, living green or sustainable living is a primary focus on eco awareness with actions towards reducing ones carbon footprint, managing waste, and embracing sustainability concepts in decision making. You may ask: So what's fun about living a sustainable lifestyle?
Well, for one, greenies excel at eco math
; greenies demonstrate exemplary qualities
of kindness, generosity and willingness; and, they have a discerning eye for saving green. The fun is the approach to life. It's an innovative lifestyle: one that dictates awareness for new and efficient ways of doing things. It's discovery of eco awareness in its many facets. It's sharing. It's connecting. That is fun!
If you think about it, everything we do every day has an impact on our planet. As a green living consultant, I know not everyone was raised with eco awareness, so why do it? Speaking from experience in our sustainability consulting, some of the general answers
• Families go green for their children
• It saves money
• Living with eco awareness protects the planet for future generations
• Because it's the right thing to do
• Participation in neighborhood or community eco awareness
• It feels good
• Living a sustainable lifestyle is healthier-investing in your body is less toxins and less illness
• It's an opportunity to reconnect with local community
• It's easy to go green now: more options and alternatives available
Home to one third of the earth's trees, the Taiga is the largest land-based biosphere and encircles the globe. Its immense oxygen production literally changes the atmosphere and refreshes the planet. It is this continuous renewal that has shaped Taiga Company's vision to drive similar change in the business world. Taiga Company seeks to be the "oxygen for your business".