Global Training Courses on Human Rights & Supply Chain Management
Improving global working conditions is important for workers, and it’s important for businesses and consumers. As the field of social performance expands from auditing to actual capacity building, the professional requirements for auditors and consultants evolve daily. Now, more than ever, having the tools to help companies and individuals measure and improve in these areas is critical.
SAI training courses are designed to encourage proficiency in social compliance and emphasize the implementation of management systems in combination with performance elements.These courses are required for all SA8000 and BSCI auditors, however the courses are open to all. In addition to those seeking to become SA8000 auditors, the course participants increasingly represent diverse sectors/areas- internal auditors, buyers, managers and workers for auditing to any labor code or standard, or simply trying to learn more about suppy chain management dynamics that impact human rights in the workplace.
Enroll now and receive 10% off the training course fee, use promo code: 3BLSummer2013
Complimentary seats for NGOs & trade unions: SAI believes that NGOs and trade unions play a critical role in helping to ensure human rights at work around the world. As class sizes vary based on venue capacity, we limit these complimentary seats to one representative per class. Please contact SAI Training Manager Stephanie Wilson for more information - SWilson@sa-intl.org.
- July 22-26: Shenzhen, China
- August 5-9: Bangalore, India
- August 19-23: Istanbul, Turkey
- September 16-20: Bangkok, Thailand
- September 29- October 3: Dubai, UAE
- October 14-18: Sofia, Bulgaria
- October 21-25: Shenzhen, China
- November 18-22: Hamburg, Germany
- November 18-22: New Delhi, India
- November 25-29: Shanghai, China
This 90-minute webinar is a compulsory requirement for all existing SA8000 and BSCI auditors, as well as trainees in the SA8000 auditor training courses, in order for your credentials to be considered valid, and/or to receive a certificate of course completion. This webinar is pre-recorded, and available in English.
Now featuring a mandatory online pre-requisite course that reviews the material from the Basic Course.
- July 1-3: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- July 3-5: Karachi, Pakistan
- July 22-24: Milan, Italy
- August 14-16: Istanbul, Turkey
- August 19-21: New Delhi, India
- August 28-30: Shanghai, China
- September 11-13: Bangkok, Thailand
- September 18-20: Shenzhen, China
- October 9-11: Sofia, Bulgaria
- October 23-25: San Jose, Costa Rica
- October 28-30: Bangalore, India
- November 13-15: Hamburg, Germany
- November 25-27: New Delhi, India
- December 18-20: Shenzhen, China
- December 25-27: Shanghai, China