Natura Group, Aviva Investor and European Commission Joined Reuters Events New and Revamped Responsible Business Week 2021
As current global system is on the brink of collapse, leading into a new sustainable future requires businesses to re-thinking parts, if not all, of their business. We need new definitive actions, new ways of collaborating and open innovation among all stakeholders.
For the first time in 20-years The Responsible Business 2021 [1-3 June], will convene 5,000+ Global CEOs, Government representatives and Investors who are driving change worldwide across three different time zones.
The world’s biggest brands headlining the event:
- Mark Versey, CEO, Aviva Investors
- Roberto Marques, CEO, Natura Group
- Virginijus Sinkevičius, Commissioner Environment, Oceans and Fisheries, European Commission
- Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Luxembourg
- Emma Howard, Chair, Environment Agency UK
- Andy Poppink, Markets CEO, EMEA, JLL
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, PRI
- Denise Le Gal, Chair, Brunel Pension Partnership
- Hilde Hardeman, Head, European Commission's Service for Foreign Policy Instruments (FPI)
- Amit Bouri, CEO and Co-Founder, GIIN
- Rt Hon Lord Deben, Chairman, The Committee of Climate Change
- Nancy Pfund, Founder and Managing Partner, DBL Partners
- Any many more...
Telephone: [+44] (0) 207 375 7213